Eclipse Engineers, PLLC is a locally-owned firm that was founded in April 2009 in Lexington, Kentucky that specializes in water and wastewater services for municipalities, water districts and water associations. As can be seen from our past projects, members of our staff have a broad range of experience in water and wastewater design. We offer services beginning with the initial concept of a project through the completion of construction and our network of experienced subconsultants give us the same capabilities as a full-service firm.
Specific experience that makes Eclipse Engineers uniquely qualified includes the following:
- A President that is involved and will stay involved with projects and the client through the duration of the project.
- A staff that strives to remain at the forefront of emerging technologies in water treatment and distribution as well as wastewater collection and treatment; therefore, providing excellent, unbiased recommendations of the best available technology available to fit the client’s unique application.
- The ability to provide GIS and GPS services to survey-grade accuracy.
- A staff that is proficient in obtaining all required permits from the various regulatory agencies including encroachment permits from the Kentucky Department of Highways; floodplain, water quality, and construction permits from the Kentucky Division of Water; and stream crossings permits from the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Proven design management and cost control solutions that result in competitive bids and keep projects within budget.
The President of Eclipse Engineers, Alan Robinson, serves as Project Manager for all projects. He has over 15 years of design and project management experience in the field of water and wastewater beginning as a surveyor in 1997. We believe our background knowledge; relevant experience with water and wastewater treatment plants, water distribution systems, and sewage collection systems make Eclipse Engineers uniquely qualified to perform work for your Utility. We have the resources available to meet any schedule and with our local control and low overhead, we have the ability to provide a very cost competitive broad list of services on all of our projects.